CAM Concept Pro Housed AIR IP 12x Zoom Motorized 4.7-56.4mm DN 3MP POE 12VDC 80M
Utilising a 12x zoom lens with a focal length of 4.7 - 56.4mm the AIR8012 delivers a crisp image in day or night conditions. The Advanced Infrared will focus on the selected lens position from 1m to 80m and is separated from the camera body to ensure compliance with BS8418 standards.
The AIR8012 is housed in a solid die cast aluminium housing with a cable managed bracket which utilises a unique locking feature and an external test monitor output enables easy installation. The device offers 1 alarm input with 1 output and 1 audio input and output which can be used to connect external detection or audio devices. POE is enabled to power the AIR8012 and the infrared from a suitable POE switch or NVR and full control of the zoom lens can be achieved over the POE or by RS485. The overt design and style of the AIR8012 means that this camera will suit any security surveillance installation.
Advanced Infrared Technology
This CCTV camera utilises Concept Pro’s Advanced Infrared Technology that adjusts the IR levels dependent on the proximity and movement of objects, delivering smooth and even illumination even in the most challenging of dark environments.
This CCTV camera conforms to the ONVIF Core Specification that aims to standardise the network interface between all IP Security Products.
Mounting Options Available
CVP/AIR-BASE-G - Deep Stand Off base Compatible with the Large AIR Weatherproor AIR Bullet, Dark Grey CVP Concept Pro IP, Turret and Eyeball Series.
1. GENERAL DESCRIPTION
- The network camera system shall offer two simultaneous video streams with up to 3MP 2048x1536px resolution and motorised zoom lens capabilities.
- The network camera system shall possess the following primary characteristics:
- H.264, H.265 and MJPEG compression
- Up to 3 megapixels resolution
- Triple streaming (three independent IP video streams)
- Day/night operation with IR cut filter
- True Wide Dynamic Range (>120dB)
- 12x motorised optical zoom lens
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 3), 12 VDC
- Imaging Device: 1/2.8” Progressive Scan
- Imager Type: CMOS
- Electronic Shutter Range: 1/5 – 1/20,000 second
- Minimum illumination: Colour mode: 0.01Lux, Black & white mode: 0 Lux
- Scanning: Progressive
Image Control Settings
- Day and night settings
- Privacy zone definition: Up to 5 privacy zones
- 2D/3D noise reduction
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Rotate Mode settings
- Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness settings
- 9:16 Corridor Mode view setting
- Digital image stabilisation settings
- Defog setting
- High light compensation settings
- Smart IR
- IR Distance: 80m
- IR Count: 6pcs High-Powered
- Built-in, motorised
- Focal Length: 4.7~56.4 mm
- Zoom: Motorised
- Focus: Auto-Iris & Auto-Focus
- The network camera system shall support up to three simultaneous streams.
- Compression type: H.264/H.265; and MJPEG
- Service Stream: D1 (704 x 480) to QVGA (320 x 240)
- Available resolutions: 2048x1536, 1920x1080, 1280x720, D1, VGA, 640x360, CIF, QVGA
- Variable bit rate (VBR) and constant bit rate.
- Frame rate: 25FPS
- Video streams shall support ONVIF Profile S.
3. ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Audio: The network camera system has bi-directional audio capability.
- Encoding: G.711/RAW_PCM
- The camera shall be included with an onboard heater to allow for operation in extremely cold temperatures.
- Alarms – The network camera system shall offer one RCA Alarm Input and one Alarm Output for connection with external detection equipment and alarm systems.
- The camera shall offer motion detection features that enable motion recording on a compatible NVR when movement is captured
- The camera shall offer a corridor picture mode that will change the image from a 16:9 to 9:16 aspect ratio for use in long, narrow scenes
- The camera shall offer EDGE storage allowing the unit to record locally to a micro SD/SDHC/SDXC card with up to 128GB max
- The network camera shall be able to extend its IR range up to 80m with the use of separate twin-IR lamps that bolt directly on to the unit
- The network camera shall offer an analogue service video output (SVO) to allow connection to a test monitor and to adjust image settings of the camera
- The network camera shall offer an RS485 communication port to offer lens control via RS485 protocol
- Connectivity: 10/100 BASE-TX Ethernet with RJ-45 connector
- Protocols supported: IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, RTSP/RTP/RTCP, SMTP, NTP, PPPoE, Unicast and Multicast supported
- Configuration: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
5. CAMERA SOFTWARE
- The network camera system shall have a built-in web server which supports browser-based configuration.
- The camera’s web server shall allow access to camera information and all primary software functions.
The Manufacturer shall offer video viewer and configuration to implement the following actions:
1.) Camera discovery
2.) Live Video:
- Maximize view area to full size of browser
- Revert to normal view
- Open stream in new window
- Capture and save image as .jpg file
- Resize Viewing Area
3.) Image settings:
- image quality
- white balance
- privacy masks
- shutter speed settings
- day/night functions and scheduling
- digital zoom
- lighting mode
- video noise reduction
- digital processing (color and detail adjustment)
4.) Camera network settings
- firmware upgrade
- reset to factory default
- set date, time, and NTP server synchronisation
- user access control
- view and export camera settings
- view system logs
6.) Acceptable Web Browsers:
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 8.0 (or later)
- Source Options: 12 VDC, PoE
- Max Power Consumption: <without bolt-on IR lamps: 9.2W, with bolt-on IR lamps: 13.4W
- Ethernet: RJ-45 connector.
- External power: 2.1mm Jack Plug Connector
7. MECHANICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL
- Aluminium bullet camera body with cable managed bracket.
- Colour: Dark Grey
- Dimensions (D x L): Φ112mm × 334mm × 255.32mm inc. bracket
- Weight: Without bolt-on IR lamps: 1840g, With bolt-on IR lamps: 2300G
- IP Rating: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Contractor personnel shall comply with all applicable state and local licensing requirements.
- The network design and configuration shall be verified for compatibility and performance with the camera(s).
- Network configuration shall be tested and qualified by the Contractor prior to camera installation.
- Before permanent installation of the system, the Contractor shall test the system in conditions simulating the final installed environment
- Contractor shall follow all Manufacturer-published guidance on proper installation and configuration of the camera.
- The dome camera hardware shall be stored in an environment where temperature and humidity are in the range specified by the Manufacturer.