We are currently recruiting for our in-house marketing team. If you are the right person for the role, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Creative Design & Marketing Executive
A B2B Security Distributor seeks to recruit a Creative Design & Marketing Executive within its Marketing Department.
The Security industry is a fast paced market and the company needs you to help them to stay ahead of the game through creative, informative communications.
The role will be a combination of all aspects of digital design & marketing with a key focus on video creation and product photography. Other requirements will include a combination of graphic design, advertising concepts, executing marketing plans and reporting.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager and other departments, you will assist in the collation and design of various sales / marketing materials including videos, photography, promotional brochures, product literature, website content, email campaigns and in-house literature.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career, gaining skills and experiencing most aspects of wider marketing
Design Requirements– Print & Digital
- Responsible for product and promotional photography
- Responsible for video creation including storyboarding, filming and editing
- Create, edit and maintain both on and offline collateral in line with the brand objectives including: brochures, catalogues, product datasheets, user manuals, advertisements & email campaigns.
- Designing & creative concepts of sales and marketing materials
- Producing a variety of in-house literature aligned and accurate internal documentation
- Strong creative ideas.
- Ad hoc design and admin where required
- Assist in the launch of social media strategy
Marketing & Reporting Design Requirements
- Reviewing, developing and managing online marketing strategies in-line with business objectives to build brand awareness and conversions.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to contribute to the development of the promotional strategy; brainstorming, developing and implementing promotional & new product campaigns
- Managing customer segmentation
- Produce monthly marketing reports to help the team gain a better understanding of the effectiveness of our communications
- Gather and report data from channels including the website, Google Analytics and email conversion rates to provide constructive observations and suggestions on how we can improve and structure future campaigns.
- Competitor Research
- Support the Marketing Manager on overseeing the production of all show collateral
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Improve the usability, design and content of the company website
- Keep up to date digital trends and relay this knowledge to the business
- Provide assistance and support to senior management on customer retention due to marketing strategies
- Contributing creative direction across print, digital and social platforms.
- Assist in maintaining customer and campaign records within our CRM
- Assist with administrative marketing requirements as and when required
The ideal candidate will need to be highly creative designer with a passion of how creative design can impact and apply it to successful marketing campaigns. A strong eye for detail, excellent knowledge of design & marketing with a passion to create & track a campaigns success form start to finish.
- Experience in Video creation and editing software
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Strong Photography Skills
- Experience in Video creation and editing software (Premier Pro, after effects or software equivalents)
- Strong literacy and English skills
- Creative thinker able to bring new ideas to the table or develop new initiatives
- Self starter that is able to learn quickly
- Practical understanding of social media
- Excellent computer literacy
- A passion for marketing and design
- Keen to learn new skills and unafraid of a challenge
- Understanding of Google Analytics but not essential
Candidates will be invited for an interview that have experience of both the design and marketing requirements stated above.
Salary Negotiable depending on experience.
The successful individual will want to gain valuable and real life experience in a Marketing role and grow their ability to manage several projects simultaneously. This role would be suited to a passionate, enthusiastic and confident individual. Training will be provided along with on –going support.