HDMI Extender by CAT6. Must use CAT6 cable for 50m of 1080p
Supplied as a pair, the HDMIEXT-CAT6 Extender is designed to run HDMI signals 50m at 1080p over one CAT6 Cable. In keeping with Videcon's ethos, this neat little product makes installations quicker and easier in a simple and efficient way. Despite this product's compact size, the HDMIEXT-CAT6 packs a punch, the extender eliminates the issue posed by HDMI signals being unable to travel at distance as the data can be rerouted through CAT6 cable, allowing HDMI signals at 1080p to travel 50m. This product makes a once laboured and difficult installation process painlessly quick and trouble-free.
- Can Extend HDMI Signals over one network cable
- Suitable for 1080p up to 50mtr when using CAT6 or CAT5e Cable
- 3D Compatible
- Mains powered at receiver and transmitter
- No adjustment needed- automatically set up at optimum amplification, feedback and equalisation
- Comes with mounting bracket to fix transceivers into place