CAM Concept Pro Dome IR ARC IP 3.3-12mm MZ 4MP SVO, WDR, POE, 12/24V
The CVP9324DNIR-IP4M-Z is an external true day-night IP dome camera with Infrared from Concept Pro. It has 1520p resolution, a 2.8-12mm Motorised Zoom lens and full PoE capability for ease of installation and set-up. The camera includes an analogue Service Video out which also displays the camera IP address for added ease of installation. This camera is part of the Concept Pro HD-IP range, which also includes a wide array of NVRs.
Advanced Infrared Technology
This CCTV camera utilises Concept Pro’s Advanced Infrared Technology that adjusts the IR levels dependent on the proximity and movement of objects, delivering smooth and even illumination even in the most challenging of dark environments.
This CCTV camera conforms to the ONVIF Core Specification that aims to standardise the network interface between all IP Security Products.
All of the cameras inputs, including POE/Video, Audio, Alarms and Power are combined into one integrated cable.
Mounting Options Available
CVP-BASE - Deep Stand Off base Compatible with the CVP Concept Pro IP, Turret and Eyeball Series.
Number Plate Capture
With a simple change in settings this camera will operate as a Number Plate Capture camera up to 15m at 70mph.
- True WDR
- 2D & 3D DNR
- HLC, DIS, ROI, Defog, Corridor Mode
- MicroSD Edge Storage
1. GENERAL DESCRIPTION
- The network camera system shall offer two simultaneous video streams with up to 4MP 2688x1520px resolution and motorised zoom lens capabilities.
- The network camera system shall possess the following primary characteristics:
- H.265, H.264 High, Main or Base profiles; and MJPEG compression
- Up to 4 megapixels (2688x1520) resolution
- Dual streaming (two independent IP video streams)
- Day/night operation with IR cut filter
- True Wide Dynamic Range (>120dB)
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 3), 12 VDC
- Imaging Device: 1/3” Progressive Scan
- Imager Type: CMOS
- Electronic Shutter Range: 1/5 – 1/20,000 second
- Minimum illumination: Colour mode: 0.05Lux, Black & white mode: 0 Lux
- Scanning: Progressive
Image Control Settings
- Day and night settings
- Privacy zone definition: Up to 5 privacy zones
- 2D/3D noise reduction
- Rotate Mode settings
- Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness settings
- 9:16 Corridor Mode view setting
- Digital image stabilisation settings
- Defog setting
- High light compensation settings
- White balance settings
- Smart IR
- IR Distance: 15-20m
- IR Count: 12 LEDs
- Built-in, motorised
- Focal Length: 2.8~12 mm
- Zoom: Motorised
- Focus: Auto
- The network camera system shall support up to 2 simultaneous streams; the secondary stream is variable based on the setup of the primary stream.
- Compression type: H.265, H.264 High, Main, or Base profiles; and MJPEG
- Service Stream: D1 to QVGA (320 x 240)
- Available resolutions: 2688x1520, 2560x1440, 2304x1296, 1920x1080, 1280x720, D1, QVGA
- Variable bit rate (VBR) and constant bit rate.
- Frame rate: 2688x1520 – 20FPS, 2304x1296 or lower – 25FPS
- Video streams shall support ONVIF Profile S.
Storage and Recording
- The network camera system control shall have onboard SD card storage- Card type: Micro SD with a Capacity of up to 128GB
- Local recording can be configured on the camera to allow independent recording without being connected to the network, providing up to 36 hrs of continuous recording at a CBR of 4000Kbps.
- The camera shall be able to record on motion detection with preset recording lengths.
3. ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Audio: The network camera system has bi-directional audio capability.
- Encoding: G.711
- Alarm – The network camera system shall have 1CH Alarm Input and 1CH Alarm Output.
- The camera shall offer an analogue service video output (SVO) to allow connection to a test monitor and to adjust image settings of the camera.
- Connectivity: 10/100 BASE-TX Ethernet with RJ-45 connector
- Protocols supported: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, RTSP, DHCP, NTP, PPOE, UNICAST AND MULTICAST.
- Configuration: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
5. CAMERA SOFTWARE
- The network camera system shall have a built-in web server which supports browser-based configuration.
- The camera’s web server shall allow access to camera information and all primary software functions.
The Manufacturer shall offer video viewer and configuration to implement the following actions:
1.) Camera discovery
2.) Live Video:
- Maximize view area to full size of browser
- Revert to normal view
- Open stream in new window
- Capture and save image as .jpg file
- Resize Viewing Area
3.) Image settings:
- image quality
- white balance
- privacy masks
- shutter speed settings
- day/night functions and scheduling
- digital zoom
- lighting mode
- video noise reduction
- digital processing (color and detail adjustment)
4.) Camera network settings
- firmware upgrade
- reset to factory default
- set date, time, and NTP server synchronisation
- user access control
- view and export camera settings
- view system logs
6.) Acceptable Web Browsers:
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 8.0 (or later)
- Source Options: 12 VDCPoE
- Power Consumption: <5 W
- Ethernet: RJ-45 connector.
- External power: 2.1mm Jack Plug Connector
7. MECHANICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL
- Aluminum base and ring with glass bubble.
- Colour: White
- Dimensions (D x H): Φ130mm × 112mm
- Weight: 900g
- IP Rating: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to 140°F)
- Contractor personnel shall comply with all applicable state and local licensing requirements.
- The network design and configuration shall be verified for compatibility and performance with the camera(s).
- Network configuration shall be tested and qualified by the Contractor prior to camera installation.
- Before permanent installation of the system, the Contractor shall test the system in conditions simulating the final installed environment
- Contractor shall follow all Manufacturer-published guidance on proper installation and configuration of the camera.
- The dome camera hardware shall be stored in an environment where temperature and humidity are in the range specified by the Manufacturer.