No need for a Base or Junction Box with the Brand New Concept Pro Compact Fixed Lens Dome from Videcon.
Brand New to Videcon
Concept Pro’s new Compact Fixed Lens Dome Cameras come with cable connections inside the camera housing, removing the fly lead and any need for a base or junction box. Split into Lite and Professional cameras with2 MP and 4MP options in IP, and 2MP and 5MP AHD, multi-signal (AHD, CVBS, TVI, CVI) formats there is a camera available to suit any budget. Housed in solid metal, the range of cameras are all IK10 and IP67 rated. AHD cameras feature a DC12V output, allowing for the powering of auxiliary devices through the camera.
The 4MP IP model features Audio In/Out and Alarm In/Out and all IP models are compatible with Video Analytics and Deep Learning Video Analytics when used with a Concept Pro NVR.
- Internal Cable Connections terminated inside the camera housing resulting in no fly lead and no need for a base.
- For the IP Cameras Region of Interest (ROI) can be configured through the NVR and can be set to either Auto or manual. In Auto mode the camera will automatically track the field of view for moving objects and automatically apply the applicable image quality settings for moving objects
- The Camera can be configured to set up multiple zones for motion detection
- DC12V power output on AHD Cameras to power auxiliary device.
- H265+ is also configurable with the IP Cameras and offers more aggressive levels of video compression to save on storage
Here are a few handy tips for installing the camera
Accessing the camera
It is advised to use a TX10 bit with an electric or manual screw driver to remove the dome cover with ease
Installing the cables
Either a regular sized RJ45 connector can be used providing no jacket is placed on the cable, alternatively, if a jacket is required on the cable a mini RJ45 connector is provided with the camera
The video for the cameras can be connected using either UTP connection or BNC depending on preference
For both IP and AHD the connections for the push pin terminal blocks are labelled in both the quick start guides and with stickers provided on the camera
Positioning the Lens
The gimbal is restricted to 180° to protect the cabling of the camera. For both IP and AHD the image can be flipped by accessing the appropriate menu. For IP this is in the camera set up menu in the NVR and for AHD this can be found in the camera OSD
|Model||Name||Lens Size||Lens Type||Resolution|
|CVP5325DNIR-AHD2M/2.8||Concept Pro Lite 2MP AHD Fixed Lens Compact Vandal Dome Camera||2.8mm||Fixed Lens||2MP|
|CVP5325DNIR-AHD5M/2.8||Concept Pro 5MP AHD Fixed Lens Compact Vandal Dome Camera||2.8mm||Fixed Lens||5MP|
|CVP5325DNIR-IP2M/2.8||Concept Pro Lite 2MP IP Fixed Lens Compact Vandal Dome Camera||2.8mm||Fixed Lens||2MP|
|CVP5325DNIR-IP4M/2.8||Concept Pro 4MP IP Fixed Lens Compact Vandal Dome Camera||2.8mm||Fixed Lens||4MP|
Videcon Ltd, Unit 1 Concept Bus. Park, Smithies Lane, Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire, WF16 0PN Sales : +44(0)1924 528000 | Technical: +44(0)1924 528004 | Customer Service: +44(0)1924 528006