VCP7238-AHD Colour Mono AHD Body Camera
A. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The VCP7238-AHD shall be a colour / mono varifocal AHD, TVI, CVI and CVBS body camera with removable cut filter, white in colour and utilising a 1/2.8” 2.13 Mega-Pixel Sony CMOS Sensor.
- The camera shall have an analogue video output producing a maximum 1080p resolution image.
- The camera’s minimum slow shutter setting shall be 1/50 second and the maximum shall be 1/50,000 second.
- The fixed bullet camera shall have colour and B/W capability. The switching between the modes shall be accomplished automatically.
- The camera shall hold the CE marking and conform to ROHS & FCC standards.
B. CAMERA LENS SPECIFICATIONS:
- The camera shall have a varifocal type lens with a focal range of 2.8~12mm.
2. The camera shall have a manual focus type lens.
C. VIDEO-AUDIO-ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The video connection shall be a BNC type.
- The camera shall use an input voltage of DC12V / AC24V.
- The power connection shall be by means of a two pin screw terminal.
- The camera colour/mono varifocal lens camera shall require a minimum scene illumination of 1.0 lux.
- Camera synchronisation should be internal.
- The camera shall have a Signal to Noise ratio of >50dB.
- The composite video output shall be 1.0 V peak to peak @ 75 ohms
- Maximum power consumption of the camera shall be 150mA.
D: MECHANICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The video output connector shall be an BNC type.
- Wall or soffit camera mounting shall be accomplished using the supplied wall plugs and 4 pcs 2.8” screws and shall be installed using the supplied mounting template.
- The camera dimensions shall be75 X 60mm X 153.8mm
- The camera shall weigh approximately 600g.
E. ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- The operating temperature shall be -10°C to +55°C.
F: THE CAMERA SHOULD BE A VCP7238-AHD