4000 Series Speaker Modules
4000 Series Speaker Modules are available for all Videx systems, from standard analogue up to Vx2200 and Vx2300 digital systems. The speaker modules themselves are available with either 0, 1 or 2 buttons, and a further 62 buttons may be added using 4842, 4843, 4844 and 4845 button modules. Speaker units and button modules are also available with double buttons (2 buttons sharing a single name window).
All modules name windows are illuminated blue, and intelligent modules such as the 4838 and 4203 contain 4 call status LED’s alerting the user when the system is busy, a call is in progress, when to speak and when the door is open.
All modules contain a speaker and fly lead with a microphone which is easily fitted into a 4000 series frame. Modules attached to the housing frames using a simple but strong clip in system
Speech levels may be adjusted using separate controls for both the speaker and microphone.
The standard front plate is stainless steel (/S), modules are also available in anodized aluminium (/a) or high brass (/HB).
- Contains speaker and fly lead microphone (microphone easily fits within a 4000 series frame)
- Speech volume adjustment (both directions)
- Up to 64 functional call buttons in total
- Available for complete videx system range
- Blue illuminated name windows
- Stainless steel, aluminium or high brass front plate
- Simple but strong clip in system
- Power: 12V AC (4836)
- Power: 12V DC (4837, 4838, 4203)
- Power: 30V DC BUS (4303N)
- Call Reassurance: Yes
- Buttons max: Up to 2 on Speaker Module (up to 4 using double buttons)
- Buttons: Tactile Microswitch
- Call Progress Information: Yes LED's (4838, 4203, 4303N)
- Systems: 4836 & 4837 (3+1), 4838 (4+1 & 5+1). 4203 (VX2200), 4303N (VX2300)
- Lock Output: Dry Contact NO & C (4836 & 4837), C, NO & NC (4838, 4203, 4303N)